Simcenter Amesim is the leading integrated, scalable system simulation platform that enables systems simulation and design engineers to virtually evaluate and optimize the performance of multi-domain mechatronic systems. This will increase overall systems engineering productivity, from system sizing and performance prediction and preliminary design/development to final performance verification and control calibration. Simcenter Amesim allows users to quickly build models and perform accurate analysis by combining multi-physics libraries with application and industry-focused solutions powered by powerful platform capabilities. This open environment can be easily combined with major computer-aided engineering (CAE), computer-aided design (CAD) and control software packages.
Simcenter Amesim also offers a scripting capability with MATLAB® that allows you to complete complex and automated pre and post-processing or create customized graphical interfaces.
Other highlights are;
• Simulation of multiple physical systems
• Wide application area and effective data
• Special solutions for Automotive, Aviation, Industrial Machinery, Marine and Energy fields
• Steady state and transient analyzes
• Possibility to work together with Simulink® control system model and Simcenter Amesim model
• Use of MATLAB® interface to perform complex and automated pre- and post-processing